Anne Phung Nguyen

I am Anne Phung Nguyen and I am an Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful fianc JP and extremely happy Dad Henry. Most people know me through my Instagram account @annephung, where I write about my experiences- my highs, lows and everything between. In 1990 I moved to America along with my brother and parents when I turned one and half. Without my parents' devotion to hard work and sacrifice it is likely that I would not be with you sharing my life. With the opportunity to have an improved life I was determined to try my best to please them and determined to achieve my goals. I had a plan to study to graduate, and then get an excellent job. Then I wanted a wife and kids. I believed that this was the definition of success. However, life had other plans to teach me what success meant. In 2013, I found that I hated working at my corporate job. Money and status did inspire me. I believed that I was wasting time for an income. It was in 2013 that I discovered my love was exercising. I also liked socializing and being able to aid other people. On the path towards this new direction in life, I started to find personal training. In 2014 I started my small business and this year in 2021, I'll be celebrating my 7th anniversary. There are very few Asian women work in the industry of fashion. My aim in the industry is to create a more healthy and sustainable life style that is in line with the desires of my clients. Additionally, I want to encourage others to go after their dreams and do whatever they would like to achieve in their lives. As my career began to take off, I experienced the greatest loss of my life- the passing of my mother. To be in Heaven she is now in peace in peace after a long battle with Scleroderma. Yet, I keep the memory of her every day. The lessons of life are often hidden from us however they are highly useful. The unexpected death that shaped me forever. It was a true blessing. it gave me an opportunity to experience the next stage of my life. She passed away at the age of 87 on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was the perfect time to start her new life, and also for me to have my second chance to live the most happy, joyful and fulfilling life. As I enter the 30's I am more alive than I ever have. I can truly say that I am living my life now, and not just surviving as I did previously. In sharing the tale of my experiences, it's with the intention that people can relate to my experiences and thoughts. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. Also, that there exists genuine love. Therapy is necessary and not abnormal. In the end, your health is your biggest wealth. I hope that you experience life at your best and never have regrets when it comes to the final hours of your life. We are the only assurance in this the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

April Love Geary and April Jones